Blackhawk Network pioneered branded value to help brands create rewarding experiences and relationships that drive sales, productivity, loyalty and growth. Our programs, platforms, and technology combine innovative branded value content and business services to reach and engage connected consumers through our unique global networks—in-store, B2B, employee, publisher, online, wallet, loyalty, rebate and exchange. Branded value can help you break down barriers and open up a dialog to enable commerce, deepen customer and sales channel relationships, and engage employees.
Blackhawk Network understands today’s crowded marketplace. We began in the very heart of the retail industry—grocery—where brands have long competed on crowded shelves for customer attention and affection. In 2001, Blackhawk invented a whole new way for brands and retailers to motivate consumers when we launched third-party retailing of gift cards.
Through our continued expansion into B2B, B2C, digital settings and international markets, we’ve developed a complete suite of branded value solutions for businesses. Today, Blackhawk Network is a publicly-traded, multinational corporation based in the San Francisco Bay Area with subsidiaries and partners throughout the world including commercial operations in over 25 countries.
With innovation at our core, we continue to develop new ways businesses can engage in and maximize rewarding relationships with their customers and employees.
Vast experience leads the organization
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer
Jerry Ulrich leads the company’s financial, technology, operations and human resources departments.
Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
Sachin Dhawan is responsible for the company’s technology vision, execution and operations.
At Blackhawk Network, we’re on the lookout for new team members who share our energetic, entrepreneurial spirit. We offer the solution-oriented and creative culture of a start-up, with the stability and benefits of a successful, global corporation in a growing industry.
to view all of our current job openings
August 31, 2016
Connect with us on LinkedIn
We offer our employees a comprehensive suite of competitive benefits that includes:
- A choice of medical plans
- Prescription drug plans
- Vision care
- Dental and orthodontia coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both health and dependent care
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave and company-recognized holidays
- Company-paid basic and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Optional life insurance for spouses and children, as well as additional life insurance for employees
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Company-paid business travel accident insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with discounts
Other perks include:
- Employee discount ticket program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Community service hours