The following principles detail how Blackhawk Network (“Blackhawk Network”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) collects, stores, transmits, deletes, or otherwise processes your personal information.
- Collection and Use: Blackhawk will only collect personal information from you in a lawful manner and only when it is needed.
- Notice and Awareness: Blackhawk will explain to you how your personal information will be processed This information will be communicated in a clear and easy to understand manner.
- Choice and Consent: When appropriate, you will be provided options as to how Blackhawk intends to use your personal information In addition, we give you the option of having the option to have your person information included or removed from lists used for marketing as required by applicable law.
- Access and Participation If you ask, Blackhawk will provide you with information about what personal information has been collected, processed, or processed about you If any of the personal information about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that we correct it
- Integrity and Security: Blackhawk uses security measures that comply with laws and industry practices to keep your information secure and maintain its accuracy, whether it is being stored or is in transit.
- Retention: Blackhawk will only retain your personal information so long as it is necessary to provide you services or as required by applicable law.
- International Transfers: We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected, including the United States of America. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described above.
If you have questions or comments about these Principles, please email Blackhawk Network’s Global Privacy Office at email@example.com.
Back to Privacy Center ›