Did you know 65% of consumers surveyed were encouraged to purchase more often with the brand when receiving a prepaid or gift card as a reward from that brand?*.
There are endless opportunities to reward your customers , and all of them are important to retailers and brands looking to strengthen those relationships. We put together this simple infographic to give you 21 of those opportunities for 2021.
Once you’re ready to start rewarding, just call us at 855.423.2572 to to discuss your customer incentives strategy, and we’ll get you started.
1. When they grow their basket size to a certain level
2. When they buy a combination of products you want
3. When they sign up for a longer service term
4. When they spend back like you asked
56% of survey respondents prefer a prepaid card to a discount or special offer. (Source: Consumer Gift Card State of the Union, conducted by Murphy Research for Blackhawk Network, March 2019)
5. When they test drive your product or service
6. When they shop online vs. in-store
7. When they try your curbside pickup
8. When they’re among the first at a new location
65% of consumers surveyed were encouraged to purchase more often with the brand when receiving a prepaid or gift card as a reward from that brand. (Source: Consumer Gift Card State of the Union, conducted by Murphy Research for Blackhawk Network, March 2019)
9. When they download your mobile app
10. When they sign up for a subscription
11. When they just deserve a thank-you
12. When they enroll in your loyalty program
13. When they always pay their bills on time
14. When they come back to your store or brand
63% of consumers said receiving a gift card as a reward from a brand would increase 63 their loyalty to that brand.
Today’s digital rewards are easy and fast to order, deliver and use—which is critical when you’re anxious to stop angry customers from turning into ex-customers.
15. When you owe them an apology
16. When they complain about customer service
17. When they get an out-of-stock message online
Reward-based promotions allow you to engage with potential customers where they are—online, in stores or on their phones.
18. When they complete your survey
19. When they write a product or service review
20. When they refer friends or family
21. When they give you a testimonial