Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- 1. The prize draw is open to all employees of Centrica plc who reside in England, Wales or Scotland and are aged 18 years or ever, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- 2. If you reside in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), you will automatically be entered into the prize if you are a bYond cardholder or by successfully registering for a bYond Card through the Centrica plc benefits platform called Benefits+
- 3. The opening date for entries is 00:00 on 4 May 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 27 May 2021. For the purposes of this prize draw, the period between the opening date and the closing date for the prize draw shall be referred to as the “Promotional Period”. Entries received after the Promotional Period will not be counted.
- 4. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when transacting, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- 5. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer within 2 week of the end of the Promotional Period.
- 6. The winners will be notified by email or telephone using details held on each winner’s cardholder accounts on www.byondcard.co.uk before 15 June 2021 and must agree to accept the prize and provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- 7. The 3 winners will each receive a one off card top up of £20.
- 8. The prize will be added to the winners bYond Card by 26 June 2021.
- 9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- 10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- 11. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- 12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- 13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 15. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- 16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- 17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 18. The Promoter of this prize draw is Hawk Incentives Limited of Westside One, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD.